Friday, May 9, 2008

Totally Off Topic but Worth a Discussion OR DUMBEST SURVIVOR PLAYER EVER!

Short and sweet today since I haven't been checking my online dating e-mail, so I have nothing bad to report. Actually I have some good. (I know, I'm shocked too). I've been talking to a guy on MSN who seems normal, and isn't making drunken pick-up line comments.

ANYHOO...

Who watched Survivor last night? All I have to say is Erik, I hope you like your ice cream scooping job. You're going to be there a while brother. We kind of pinned what was going to happen early on. Since the previews said it would be a shock, I said he's going to give away his immunity. Then I started thinking that he cannot be THAT stupid. Oh did he prove me wrong. I think Amanda's comments to the camera while she was voting summed it up well...because she basically was at a loss for words.

They showed Ozzy's face and he had a complete look of WTF as he shook his head. And James, always good for a laugh proudly announces "I am no longer the dumbest survivor in history."

in closing, I would like to quote from Jeff Probst and the recap on www.televisionwithoutpity.com

Probst calls this a "life lesson," although if that's a lesson you need for your life I'm not sure how much longer you're going to be living it. Putting pants on in the morning has to be quite the brainteaser.

No comments: